Congratulations to all of you who made it to week 5 of the healthy diet! Please don’t forget to share your results so far with us.
For those of you who are not yet familiar with what this diet is about, please go ahead and consult the following articles: – Do you want to healthily lose some kilos? – I’ll tell you how! and Week 1 – The Healthy Diet . Week 5 of the healthy diet is divided in 2: the first 2 days and the last 5 days. So, let’s see what next week is all about!
The first 2 days:
These products can be consumed without any time limit all throughout the day:
- Under 7% fat cheeses (cottage cheese, house type cheese with cream pearls cheese) and skim milk – I ate a lot of cottage cheese and La Vache qui Rit Light;
- Raw vegetables: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, cabbage, peppers, green pepper, hot peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, zucchini, green beans, spinach, kale, fennel, celery, onion, garlic, asparagus , artichokes, leeks, endive, horseradish and all herbs: dill, parsley, lovage, basil, tarragon, bay, oregano. You can also have: salt, pepper, hot paprika, cinnamon, cumin, curry;
In addition, there are allowed (per day):
1 boiled egg
200 grams fruit
2 tablespoons of oil per day (this is only for salads and not for cooking)
The last 5 days:
Every day you can eat:
- 15 slices of dieting bread or crackers (example: Wasa, max. 35 kcal/piece)
- 300 g of cheese under 7% fat
- unlimited quantities of the vegetables in the list
Attention! Drink at least 2l of liquids per day and no alcohol all throughout the diet
Have fun, guys, and don’t forget to keep us posted on your progress! Only 2 weeks to go and you’re done!
Don’t forget that “if it were easy everybody would do it”,